We released Cloudmore 3.90 on 17 November 2022. Here are the updates from this release:
New features and improvements
- Microsoft New Commerce Experience (NCE) updates:
- As part of progressively transitioning to NCE, we have made a change in the subscription management screen for the Microsoft CSP service. Users can now directly create an NCE subscription by clicking the + icon on top of the subscriptions page. This was previously directed to creating a legacy subscription.
- To improve consistency and comprehension of NCE and legacy billing reports, we've removed the “CM-O1TIER-” prefix from the billing data.
- Microsoft Azure Billing Changes: To align with the recent provisioning changes implemented by Microsoft, we have categorized Microsoft Teams Calling plans under the Azure consumption item in the billing reports.
- Azure Reserved Instances: We completed the in-app translations of the recently launched features to manage Azure Reserved Instances.
Fixed a misleading warning message that appeared while upgrading NCE trial licenses.
Fixed some errors with the reseller tags when creating email templates.
Fixed an error where the “Last accessed date” was not available for some users.
Improved the error messages for CSP APIs.