Cloudmore provides brokers the ability to provide a quote for an organization to provision products from the Marketplace Services.
1. Login to Cloudmore and go to Broker menu > Manage organizations > Quote Tool and click Create Quote. Note: The Create Quote screen displays with a number of sections that should be completed.
2. Customer information
- Organization: From the dropdown menu choose the Organization that should receive this quote.
- Contact Person:The dropdown list will present a list of the chosen organizations administrators, chose one person as the contact person for this quote.
3. Add product/service
- Service: Choose a service from the drop-down menu, all services in the reseller's marketplace will be offered.
- Product: Choose a product by selecting one, the round button beside the product will turn blue.
- Quantity: Use the dropdown list to choose the number of licenses to be quoted for.
- Unit Sales Price: The monthly or annual cost to the customer if the product is to be purchased
- Margin: The margin applied to the cost price to create the customer price
- Click Add to Quote to add the product.
This process is repeated for all services and products to be added to the quote
4. The Quote
As products are added, the quote is created below and can be viewed or edited.
5. Edit header
- Click Edit header to change the contact name, phone, and email detail of the quote sender. The user can also change the quote reference and how many days the quote is valid for
- The user can also add free text into the emailed quote, this can be formatted using the commands within the text box.
- Click Save Header to save the quote.
6. Send the quote
- Items in the quote can be viewed line by line and if required, removed by clicking the Bin icon beside the item line.
- Click Save Quote to store quote or Email quote to send to the chosen recipient immediately.
- The user gets the options to enter the recipient email address, a subject line and attach a link in the email that will redirect the recipient to the Cloudmore Platform to accept or reject the quote. A free text is available to add and format content in the main body of the email, and a default message to review the quote is included.
- Click Send e-mail
7. Receiving a Quote
Your organization can receive and view a quote in multiple formats:
Via email: The email recipient included above will receive the quote to their inbox in the form of a downloadable PDF.
- Once viewed, the user can click on Approve/Decline quote which will redirect to the Cloudmore Platform where they can process the decision for the quote.
8. Managing the Quote
- From the Organization menu go to Organization > Quote Tool.
- Once the Quote Tool menu has been accessed, the user is presented with a list of quote showing when the quote was created, who created the quote, the value and expiration of the quote and the decision
- Click on Show only active quotes to view quotes that are still within their expiration date
- Click on the Actions icon to open and review the quote and navigate to the bottom and press Accept or Decline.
- Go to Cloud Service Broker menu and go to Manage organizations>Quote tool and press View quotes
- Click Show only active quotes to view quotes that have not expired
The Action icons allow the reseller to change Status of the quote, View the quote, Copy the link to the customer, and Delete the quote.