A Cloud Service Broker administrating CSP subscriptions on behalf of organizations or an organizational user self-administrating their own CSP subscriptions may wish to to receive an email notification when their CSP subscription is about to expire.
Follow the instructions below to learn how to set the renewal template for CSP renewals
1. Create the Email Template
- Navigate to the Cloud Service Broker menu then click on Email templates and then click Add template
- The Edit Template screen will be presented. This will represent the email that will be sent to the recipients of the subscription renewal notification. The following entries are presented:
- Template Type: Choose the Microsoft 365 CSP presented from the drop-down list
- Template Name: This field will accept a user defined entry and will be display in the notification parameters in the Microsoft O365 CSP Direct service > Settings page
- Description: This field will accept a user defined entry and should be a description of the use of the email template
- Subject: This field will accept a user defined entry and will appear as the subject line on the email received by recipients of the notification
- Body: This field will accept a user defined entry and will appear as the main narrative on the email received by recipients of the notification. A number of fields are also available to use within the template to identify specific information from the Cloudmore Platform e.g. Contact details and Subscription details. To include a specific field hover the mouse and right click to copy then click in template at the point this should be used and then paste to embed it into the notification
- Save the email template
2. Navigate to the Notification Setup Screen
- Navigate to the Cloud Service Broker menu then click on My Services and then Microsoft O365 CSP Direct and go to the Settings page
3. Select the Notification parameters
- Scroll to the Notifications section and a number of options will be displayed for completion
- Enable notification for CSP renewals: Check the box to enable to notification process
- Days left: Select one option from the range of Days left before the subscription ends to automatically send the notification email
- Select email template: Select the email template created from Step 1 from the dropdown options presented.
- Cloud Service Broker email: Enter the email address of the recipients within the Cloud Service Broker who will receive the notification email
- Organization Notification Email address: Tick this box to send the notification email to the Notification email address entered in the organization profile screen.