The information is needed to integrate your CSP Direct tenant is contained in this article. Once you have completed these steps your existing customer tenants will show in Cloudmore.
Before you attempt to integrate your CSP tenant with Cloudmore, please ensure that :
The account used to connect to the Microsoft Partner Center should have Global Admin permissions and also have the Admin Agent Role applied
- The account should also be MFA enabled
- Do not change the account password or permissions/roles afterward as this will change the parameters used to authenticate and connectivity to Partner Center will be lost
- Integration must be applied via the www.cloudmore.com URL, branded URLs are not compliant and the token will fail
- In Cloudmore if SSO is enabled disable the require SSO option in the security center if this is active
1: Add the 0365 CSP direct service from your marketplace
- Navigate to your Broker menu > Marketplace
- Locate the Microsoft O365 CSP Direct service
- Click on service and follow on-screen instructions to add into the E-store
2: Find your partner tenant ID
- Sign in to the Microsoft Partner Center
- Navigate to the Dashboard
- Go to the Settings 'Cog' on the top menu ribbon and go to the Azure AD profile option. The tenant ID is shown in the Microsoft ID line
3. Enable the Microsoft CSP Authentication
Please note that when enabling or refreshing Authentication Keys that you must use the cloudmore.com URL to perform this, custom URLs are not applicable for this process.
- Login to Cloudmore.
- Go to Broker menu >My services> Microsoft O365 CSP Direct > Microsoft CSP Authentication.
- When presented with the screen shown below, enter your Microsoft ID
- Press Update, you will then be directed to the MS Partner Centre where you must sign in with a Global Admin account and you will be asked to grant consent for this process.
- This will apply a token for a period of 90 days. At the end of the 60 days, you will beginn to receive a notification to warn that this will expire after 90 days, and pressing Update will apply a new token.
4. Enable the Microsoft Customer Agreement
- Go to Broker menu > My Services >Microsoft O365 CSP Direct >Settings and paste your Microsoft ID into Partner tenant ID
5. Auto-Create and Link all Tenants
- Go to Broker Menu > My Services >Microsoft O365 CSP Direct >Link Tenant to Organization.
- Press Auto-create and link button this will create Cloudmore organization records for all your existing Microsoft tenants.
- If any tenants remain unlinked these should be manually linked following the instructions here
Last Update 23 June 2021