Learn how to create a new Microsoft NCE subscription.
You can create a Microsoft NCE subscription for your organization on Cloudmore for a simplified and flexible licensing model.
Note: You can cancel an NCE subscription only up to 7 days after creating one. Post the 7 day window, your subscription will be locked for the set period.
To create an NCE subscription:
- Log into your Cloudmore Broker account.
- Under Manage Organizations on the left navigation pane, select Organizations.
- In the organization list that appears, select the applicable organization for which you want to add the NCE subscription.
- On the left navigation pane, click My Services.
- From the list of services, select the Microsoft 365 CSP Direct service.
- In the Microsoft 365 CSP Direct page, click Subscriptions.
- Scroll down to the end of the page, and click +Add New Commerce Experience subscription.
- Type the order number in the Purchase order number field. (Optional)
- Select the applicable group from the Product group dropdown. Learn more about Product groups.
- Select the applicable product from the Product dropdown.
- Select the time period from the Subscription length dropdown.
- Select the desired billing cycle from the Payment frequency dropdown.
- Type the number of licenses you need in the Quantity field.
Note: Microsoft NCE does not allow reducing quantity after 7 days, so please set the quantity with caution.
14. Select the date you want the subscription to start in the Start date field.
15. Select the checkbox if you want to hide the billing from the organization.
16. Click Create subscription.